This homepage is for information about the DV-Xa (Discrete Variational Xa) method. The outline and feature of the calculation method, links
of related sites and programs of my own making are registered.
You are the th visiter.
It is better to use Netscape3 or newer.
- Features of DV-Xa Method (Under Construction)
- Application of DV-Xa Method
- About the Society for Discrete Variational Xa
DV-Xa Related Data
- Anonymous FTP Site: Manual, Source file
The source programs of the DV-Xa method can be obtaind via Internet by members of the Society
for Discrete Variational Xa. This server is a work station using for the purpose of research
at Adachi Laboratory in Kyoto University. Because of the great
load on the machine and network, please kindly forbear to connect
to this FTP site during usual research time (from Monday to Friday,
10 a.m - 20 p.m. ) as much as you can.
- Text for the Short Course (written by Y.Kowada)
This is a part of text used in the short course. (Only section
written by Kowada of HUTE is included)
- Original Programs by Y. Kowada
DV-Xa Related Books
- Understanding Chemical Reactivity Vol. 12: Density Functional
Theory of Molecules, Clusters, and Solids : Ed. by D. E. Ellis,
Kluwer Academic Publishers, BOSTON, 1995
DV-Xa Related sites
- Adachi Laboratory, Department of Material Science and Engineering,
- Northwestern University, Electronic Structure Group
- DV-Xalpha method for Korean
- Hyogo University of Teacher Education
Copyright 1996 Yoshiyuki Kowada. All rights reserved.
Quenstions, comments and suggestions: